Each class is made up of 45 minutes of simple but challenging exercises, followed by 10 minutes of relaxation and meditation.
You will begin with easy, flowing Tai Chi moves to leave your day behind, center yourself and warm your body.
The instructor will then take you through various yoga and pilates sequences to strengthen and tone your key muscle groups. Poses and stretches are used to create suppleness and flexibility.
The final 10 minutes are set aside for the widely acknowledged mental and physiological benefits of meditation which also enhances the effects of the exercise.
- Improve your joint flexibility and range of movement
- Increase your core strength
- Improve your cardio-vascular function
- Burn calories
- Reduce your stress levels
- Provide a lasting sense of well-being and calm
- Focus your mind and raise your level of consciousness